Saturday, August 4, 2007
Friday, March 2, 2007
THESE ARE THE FEW SHAPE OF TRAYS THAT
WE HAVE RECENTLY ADDED.
20 May 2008
THESE ARE THE FEW SHAPE OF TRAYS THAT
WE HAVE RECENTLY ADDED.
2 MAR 07
Wednesday, February 14, 2007
DHAAWAN FORMING, 819 IND AREA, PHASE-2, CHANDIGARH, MB:9216360483
WORK FOR MY COMPANY FROM YOUR CITY - TAKE HUGE COMMISSION
* I am the Bulk Manufacturer of Plastic Packing Trays for Industries at
* Our ultimate aim is to manufacture the product in hygienic conditions with quality control by skilled technicians.
* We are intending to supply the products to National & Multinational companies.
* We are confident that we can cater to your requirements in the long run and are pleased to invite any requirement from you hoping to establish a long lasting and mutually beneficial business relationship.
* We will provide you timely quality stuff at competitive prices.
* Since it is very wide range of quality products, the price depends upon the High, Medium & Low quality of sheet and also on thickness Heavy, Average or Light weight etc. Further the colour of the final product. Therefore, we request that :-
PROVIDE US 02 SAMPLES + YOUR PRICE OF BUYING FROM US
WE WILL PRODUCE BETTER THAN SAMPLE
For Dhaawan Forming
1. In the present scenario of medical advancement, many therapies are showing its existence and the practitioners are claiming amazing achievements in their respective therapy. These therapies also claims to be more scientific and few of these therapies such as Homoeopathy, Acupuncture, Acupressure and Magnet therapy has been accepted by World Health Organisation. Among all alternate therapies, Acupressure and Sujok not only keeps one fit but also recover from the various ailments without taking any oral medicine. Though, I would like to tell you more about Sujok since it is gaining more popularity. In Sujok, the pressure and massage is given only on hands and feet unlike Acupressure.
2. Of all alternative therapies, Acupressure has gained more respectability, largely because a scientific explanation has been offered. In Acupressure, practitioners use firm thumb or fingertip, and massage on pain-relieving “pressure points” on various parts of the entire body. Like Ayurvedic, the acupressure also believes and explains that our body consists of five elements i.e earth, water, fire, air and space. It further explains that these five elements are controlled by the electricity of the body known as Bio-electricity. The current of electricity, “Chetana” comes from this non-changeable Life Battery. This battery has been installed in our body at the time of conception. The white dazzling light generated by this battery can be seen in the middle of forehead with wyes closed, through certain Yogic methods. Out of this battery, electric current passes in the body through lines known as “Meridians” start from the tip of each finger of the right hand, go all over the body and end in the toes of the right leg and so also on the left side. Now so long as this current of electricity flows properly in the body, the body remains fit and healthy. If for any reason this current does not reach any part of the body, there is malfunctioning of that part accompanied by pain in some cases. If not attended to in time, it may invite illness. So, if the current is properly sent to the affected part, the pain, if any would subside and the disease or malfunctioning of that part would be cured. Thus acupressure is the science of nature which teaches us to cure symptoms that may develop into a disease, if ignored, through the inbuilt mechanism of the body-the technique of how to send the current to all the desired parts of the body. Thus if a part of the body is affected with a disease it is also reflected on the other places which represents the affected part. And on the other hand a stimulation of a place which represents a particular part of the body rises a reaction in the represented part. A general idea of existence of this type of body correspondence has already been proved by anatomy and physiology.
3. Further I will try to simplify by saying that Acupressure mainly focuses on relieving pain and discomfort before it develops into a “Disease”. When the key point of the body is pressed, it promotes the circulation of the blood in that correspondence organ and release muscular tension-thus removes the cause of disease. In Acupressure, it is said that “Pain is the cry of hungry nerve for the want of better blood supply.”
4. Su Jok Therapy method has been evolved by a South Korean scientist Professor Park Jae Woo. The word SUJOK translated from Korean "Su" means "a hand", and "Jok" means "a foot". Sujok explains that “pressure points” and “Meridians” of entire body organs are located on hands and feet only unlike Acupressure. Hands and feet carry specific curative systems that follow the principle of likeness; the shapes of the hand and foot resemble the human body. The hands and feet resembles the body in:
Likeness in the number of protruding parts:- One can distinguish five protruding parts in the human body; the head with its neck and four extremities. The hand, too, has a palm and five protruding parts - the fingers. Likeness in the levels of location :- When one looks at a person in a natural upright position that persons head is uppermost; legs are the lowest ; arms are on the side. When one's arms hang down freely the thumb is uppermost. It represents head. The location level of the first (Index) and fourth (little) fingers represents arms, while the location level of the second (middle) and third (ring) fingers represent legs. Likeness in the directions :- In the natural upright position the head faces upwards, and the extremities are parallel and point down. Similarly, the thumb faces in a direction different from that of the fingers. Likeness in proportions :- The body's shortest and broadest protruding part is head with the neck. Similar to these on the hand is the thumb. The body's longest protruding parts are the legs; the hand's longest fingers are the middle and ring ones. Being shorter than the legs, the arms are on sides. Similarly, the index and little fingers are shorter than others. Likeness in the number of segments and joints :- In the human body the uppermost part consists of two elements, the head and the neck. As to the hand, only the thumb has two joints. Each of the body's extremities consists of three segments & Joints. In the arm one distinguishes the shoulder, elbow and wrist joints. In the leg such are the thigh, knee and ankle joints. Each of the four fingers has three segments with joints connecting them to each other. Likeness of the thumb to the head:- The thumb has a shape that is more similar to that of the head than the shape of any finger. The human head is pointed in a different direction compared to the extremities. Likewise, the thumb's direction differs from those of the fingers.
5. Sujok is extremely simple to learn. The treatment is limited to hands and feet unlike Acupressure for which one has to go the Acupressure practitioner. To remain healthy, one has to do a deeper and firm Pressure and massage of both hands and feet 5 to 10 mts twice a day. To recover from various ailments, one has to give pressure on the correspond Pressure points several times a day. It is very easy to find out the correspond pressure point on hand and feet after reading above and looking at the picture. But still, it is very easy to find out the exact correspond point by giving a pressure in the area of hand or feet with a pointer (known as Jimmy in sujok) or a knitting needle. On pressure, the correspond point will be more painful than surrounding area. e.g. More the pain in the head, the more painful will be the corresponding point on the thumb on pressure. After finding out the point, one has to stimulate that particular point only by shaking that point to get relief from pain or various ailments. Like if you have pain anywhere in the body and it is not chronic, you will get relief from pain almost instantly. For chronic ailments, one can fix a 1 to 6 moong dal seeds (to cover the larger area) with a medical tape on the corresponding points on hand or feet for a period as required. e.g. for getting a complete relief from migraine, one has to fix 1 to 15 seeds (as required) on the corresponding pressure points on thumb for a period 3 to 7 days and keep on giving pressure several times a day and to get recovery from a disease like diabetes, one has to fix a seed or Byol or Star Magnet on the corresponding point of pancreas on the hand or feet for a period of 3 to 6 months. To stimulate the corresponding points specifically as per Sujok therapy, one has to fix Byol or Star Magnet instead of seeds.
6. The Sujok products are also not costly. Therefore, every house must buy at least one Acupressure Mat (for feet) and one hand massager. On the spot walking on the Mat and doing hand massage 5 to 10 mts minimum twice a day will not only keep you healthy but also start recovery you from various ailments that too without medicines. Interested persons can go for other Sujok products like Electrical Massager, finger massager, sujok ring, Thumb or Steel Jimmy etc. So, be your own doctor and even doctors will envy you !!!!!!